Registration Day will be held on March 26, 2017
Temple Adas Shalom offers Religious School to students Pre-K-Grade 10 on Sunday mornings from 9AM to noon during the school year. Students Grades 11-12 are eligible to serve as madrichim (teacher assistants) in the classrooms following Confirmation. In addition, classes are held on Wednesday afternoons for Grades 3 - 6.
Inclement Weather Policy
The Principal will determine if weather conditions warrant canceling Religious School. Facility conditions will be considered. As a general guide, Religious School always will be closed if Harford County schools and/or Parks and Recreation are closed or close early. School delays and closings will be communicated as follows:
• Answering Machine: A message will be left on Temple Adas Shalom's answering machine by 7:30 am on Sunday and 3:30 pm on Wednesday at (410) 939-3170 ext. 15.
• Radio: Announcements will be made on WBAL radio (1090AM).
• Facebook: A notice will be posted to our Facebook site. If you've "liked" us there, you will automatically receive this message.
Website: will be updated to reflect any cancellation by 7:30am Sunday and by 3:30pm Wednesday.
• Email: By 7:30am Sunday morning and by 3:30pm Wednesday an email notification will be sent.
If weather conditions in your neighborhood are dangerous, please remain at home.
Forms and Downloads - click on any item to view/print/download
- Covenant of Conduct
- Religious School Parent Handbook
- Religious School Student Supplies List
- Religious School Events by Grade
- RS Calendar/Schedule
- RS Registration Form
- RS Tuition and Fees
- All the above documents in a single file (576k)
Grade 6 Maftirs
To help our Grade 6 students, Morah Linda Needel has recorded a series of Maftirs to help towards B'nai Mitzvah study.
Religious School Administration
Jennifer Bober is the Adolph Nord Religious School Principal. She is a graduate of the religious school program and has taught first, second, and third grades in the school over the past 15 years. Her husband David teaches 8th and 9th graders, and her son Ethan also attends. Prior to becoming principal, Jennifer was a former member and chair of the Preschool Committee. She is currently on the Religious School Committee. Jennifer graduated from Mary Washington College with a B.A. in psychology and graduated from the University of Baltimore School of Law. She lives in Havre de Grace with her husband David, son Ethan, and her English Springer Spaniel Scout.